Dr. Francisco Fernández
Specialty: Digestive System
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery. Universidad de Sevilla (1991).
- Specialist at Hospital Virgen Macarena de Sevilla
- PhD in Medicine (cum laudem) in 2002.
- He has developped his activity as a medical specialist in different hospitals both private and public such as: Hospital Reina Sofía (Córdoba), Hospital de Poniente (Almería) and Hospital Costa del Sol (Marbella).
- He undertakes his medical activity in the field of gastroenterology and hepatology with endoscopic techniques and diagnostic and therapeutic ultrasounds related with the specialty.
Other professional merits:
Author of diverse publications national and international and lecturer at numerous courses, conferences and medical meetings in the field of Gastroenterlogy and Hepathology.
- Sociedad Española de Patología Digestiva.
- Sociedad Andaluza de Enfermedades Digestivas.
- Grupo Español de Estudio de Enfermedad de Crohn y Colitis
- Ulcerosa (GETECCU).
- Grupo español de Ecografía Digestiva.