1. WEBSITE OWNER
This site (hereinafter, the “Website”) is owned by Vithas Sanidad, S.L.U. (hereinafter, “VITHAS”), with registered address C/Arturo Soria 107, 28043 Madrid (Spain), tax ID number B-18007203, registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, Volume 13.222, Sheet 46, Page M-214,085.
2. PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE
Through the website www.cenythospital.com (hereinafter, the “Website”) visitors and users are provided with information on the medical services and health professionals of Grupo Hospitalario Vithas as well as relevant, objective, reliable and up-to-date information on health concerns, which is of practical interest to patients or users.
Any information posted on this website has been included to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/user of this website and their physician.
Likewise, access to the private area is provided to clients of the hospitals and centres of Grupo Vithas, where they will be able to request and manage appointments and access their medical and healthcare information and that of their relations. The access to and use of the private client area shall be governed by its own terms.
1. Acceptance of Terms. By accessing and using this Website, you expressly agree to the most recent Terms published on the Website.
Please read these Terms before using the Website. If you do not agree with them, refrain from using the Website.
2. Purpose and cost of the Website. All information included on the Website is for informational purposes only. Access to and use of the Website is free.
Additional information may be requested to define the User’s profile in order to offer certain personalised services. If this data is not provided, VITHAS will not deny access to its Website, however, it will not be able to offer such services to these users.
If registered, the use of the password is personal and non-transferable and may not be ceded to third parties, not even on a temporary basis. The user undertakes to make diligent use of said password and keep it secret, and must change it as established on the Website from the moment he or she knows or suspects improper use of it, therefore accepting all liability for the consequences that may be caused of its being divulged to third parties.
The user also undertakes not to use false identities or impersonate the identity of others in the use of the Portal or any of its services, including the use of passwords or codes of third parties, or in any other way.
4. Lawful and non-injurious use of the Website. The user undertakes to use the Website and the contents and services offered on it in accordance with the law, these Terms, good faith, good practice and public order. Likewise, the user undertakes not to use the Website or the services provided through it for purposes or effects that are illicit or harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable or deteriorate the Website or its services or prevent a normal use of the Website by other users.
5. Limitation of liability.
a. Health information posted on the Website. VITHAS makes every effort to ensure that all the contents are correct and up-to-date, but it is not possible to guarantee that this will always be the case, bearing in mind that medicine is an ever-evolving science.
The health-related content published on the Website features the author and/or the health professional who approved it clearly identified, as well as the date of publication indicating when it was last reviewed, a consideration that must be taken into account since health knowledge changes and increases exponentially over time.
VITHAS emphasises that all health information published on the Website is intended to provide added value, but never to replace the relationship with your physician. Therefore, any information included here must always be consulted and agreed with your doctor, so that the latter may adapt and qualify it according to your specific circumstances.
VITHAS does not recommend or approve the use of a particular drug or a particular clinical test or diagnosis. The patient’s own health professionals are responsible for diagnosing and prescribing the necessary and/or recommended treatments and drugs.
b. Responsibility for the use of the Website. The user shall be solely responsible and liable for the infractions that may be incurred or for the damages that may be caused, to him/herself or to third parties, by the use of the Website contrary to these Terms, leaving VITHAS exempt from any kind of liability that may arise from the user’s actions.
The user shall be solely responsible and liable for any claim or legal, judicial or extra-judicial action brought by third parties against VITHAS based on the user’s use of the Website in violation of these Conditions, and shall bear all and any expenses, costs and compensations that are imposed on VITHAS by reason of said claims or legal actions.
c. Responsibility for the operation of the Website. Vithas makes every effort to ensure that browsing through this Website is conducted under the best security conditions. However, VITHAS shall not be liable for any damage that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by causes beyond VITHAS’ control.
Likewise, VITHAS shall also be exempt from any liability that may arise from delays or blockades in the operation of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in the telephone lines or Internet, as well as damage caused by third parties through illegal interferences beyond VITHAS’ control.
d. Links from and to third-party pages. This Website and/or the different actions that are taken in it may include links or interactions with other sites or websites owned by third parties, such as YouTube, Twitter or Facebook. These third parties are responsible for the content posted on their respective pages and platforms. VITHAS has no control over the contents or use of websites or web pages other than this Website, and therefore shall not be liable or responsible for any damages that may be caused by them.
The existence of hyperlinks (links) to this Website on third-party pages or sites shall not imply in any case the existence of commercial or business relations with the owner of the website where the hyperlink is posted, nor the acceptance, approval or involvement by VITHAS in its contents or services.
VITHAS is not responsible for the correct functioning of such links, for the result obtained through such links, for the truthfulness and legality of the content or information that can be accessed through them, as well as for damages that may be suffered by virtue of the information found on the linked websites.
e. Advertising. This Website may contain advertising content or content sponsored by third parties. Where applicable, advertisers and sponsors shall be solely responsible for ensuring that the material sent to be included on the Website complies with the applicable laws in each case. VITHAS shall not be responsible or liable for any errors, inaccuracies, lack of transparency or irregularities in advertising or sponsors’ content. In any case, to lodge any claim related to the advertising content inserted in this Website, you can contact the advertiser or sponsor directly or report it to VITHAS through any of the means provided at the beginning of this document so that VITHAS can transfer it to said third parties and take the appropriate measures to prevent the same specific situation from occurring again.
f. User comments and content. VITHAS may offer users the possibility to enter comments to incorporate them in the corresponding sections of the Website. The publication of comments and other content is conditional on compliance with these Terms. If you do not agree with them, please do not use these services.
The person identified in each case as the person who has made the comments or added content shall be solely responsible for them as well as for ensuring that their inclusion on the Website complies with these Terms and the laws that may apply in each case. The contents included do not reflect VITHAS’ opinion, and VITHAS shall not be responsible or liable for any errors, inaccuracies, insults, slander or irregularity that the aforementioned comments may contain.
When the user uploads or inserts content on the Website, he/she declares to be the owner of the rights over the texts and content, guaranteeing that, where appropriate, he/she has the necessary rights and authorisations from the author or owner of the text and/or content for their use and exploitation through the Website. If the user does not know if he/she has the rights for the aforementioned use, he/she must not publish such information or material.
VITHAS shall not be responsible or liable (unless otherwise provided by law) for damages that may be caused by the use, reproduction, distribution or public communication of texts and/or content that are protected by intellectual property rights belonging to third parties, without the user first having obtained from the owners the necessary authorisation to carry out the use they make or intend to make. In this case, the user accepts that he/she shall be solely liable for any claim by a third party who claims to have rights over the texts and/or content.
6. Participation in promotional actions. The participation in any of the promotional actions contained in this Website shall imply the acceptance, by the user, of these Terms, and may require the acceptance of any other particular terms & conditions that may be determined.
7. Third-party promotional actions. The user acknowledges and accepts that certain promotional actions may be developed by third parties (VITHAS’ partners) and as such, should he/she choose to participate in them, he/she must read and, where appropriate, agree to the terms that apply to him/her, which will have been determined by the specific person responsible for the promotion.
8. Intellectual property.
All the contents of the Website, unless expressly stated otherwise, are the exclusive property of VITHAS or third parties that have authorised VITHAS to include them on the Website.
Likewise, all trade names, trademarks and distinctive signs of any kind contained on the Website are protected by law and their reproduction, imitation, use or insertion is prohibited without proper authorisation from VITHAS or the third party to which they may belong.
The user acknowledges that the unauthorised reproduction, distribution, marketing or transformation of the elements indicated may constitute an infringement of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of VITHAS or of the third-party holders of these rights.
Therefore, the reproduction, transformation, public communication, distribution, public or general disclosure or any other form of use, by any means, of all or part of the content of this Website, including the design and layout of the content, is prohibited without having the corresponding authorisation from the owner of the rights or unless it is legally permitted or is in accordance with the nature of the content itself.
Under no circumstances does access to the Website grant the user any ownership rights over the content contained therein.
The user may not use the contents offered on the Website for purposes other than those stipulated in these Terms, and where appropriate in the particular terms and conditions governing the use of certain website features.
10. Links to the Website. It is expressly forbidden to insert links to this Website on any other third-party websites, social networks or digital platforms without the prior and express authorisation of VITHAS.
11. Monitoring and control of the Website.
VITHAS reserves the right, as the owner of the Website, to monitor and control at any time users’ use of the Website, including of the content uploaded, inserted or published by users on the Website. In this regard, VITHAS may unilaterally remove comments and/or content produced, uploaded or inserted by users on the Website, when VITHAS deems it appropriate and without the need to justify said removal.
For services that require users to register, VITHAS reserves the right to take appropriate measures in the event that users use such services contrary to these Terms, including withdrawing users’ access, cancelling or blocking their credentials.
Users may report and inform VITHAS of any irregularity or breach of these Terms they notice on the Website so that VITHAS may take the measures it deems appropriate.
12. Legal action if there is a violation of these Terms. VITHAS may take legal action against users who violate these Terms, causing any type of damage to VITHAS, other users or third parties.
13. Modification of Terms. VITHAS reserves the right to make changes to the content of these Terms at any time in order to adapt to operational, technical or legislative changes. Therefore, Website users must consult these Terms periodically in case the Terms have been modified.
14. Interpretation, applicable law and jurisdiction.
These Terms have been written in Spanish. In case of any discrepancy between the Spanish version and any other versions that may be available on the Website, the Spanish version shall always prevail.
Any disputes or controversies about the application or interpretation of these Terms shall be resolved in accordance with Spanish law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the user’s address.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller for your data is VITHAS SANIDAD, S.L.U. (hereinafter, “Vithas”) with registered address at Calle Arturo Soria, 107, 28043 (Madrid) and tax ID number B-18007203, as the owner and manager of the Website..
2. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Grupo Vithas has appointed a Data Protection Officer for all Group entities.
You may contact the Data Protection Officer for any matter related to the processing of your personal data at the email address email@example.com.
3. PURPOSES AND LEGITIMATE BASES
|Purpose||Legitimate basis||Data categories|
|To contact users who request it through the forms provided on the website or on social networks, to deal with their requests for contact or to manage their participation in events organised by Vithas.||Consent of the user, granted by sending the corresponding form or by contacting us by the means provided.||Identification data (name); contact details (telephone, email address, location); any other information you provide through the free text fields in the forms provided.|
4. RETENTION PERIOD
The personal data provided by users through the communication channels to send requests for information, suggestions, etc., as well as to be contacted by Vithas or Vithas centres, will be processed for the time necessary to manage said request.
The personal data provided in the request to arrange an appointment will be processed for the time strictly needed to arrange said appointment or until the user indicates their loss of interest in finally arranging said appointment. However, once the appointment has been booked, the data will be processed for the provision of the requested health care, in accordance with the information provided to the client prior to the provision of said care.
Vithas may disclose the personal data of users to the following categories of recipients:
- The entities that make up the Grupo Vithas (you can consult them here), when necessary, on the basis of the legitimate interest in the Group’s internal administrative management. For example, to be contacted by a person from a particular centre about an appointment, to participate in a Health Classroom or event, or to be contacted by the staff of the centre.
- The competent administrative and judicial authorities, when it is necessary to communicate personal data to comply with a legal obligation or to formulate, exercise or defend against claims, based on the legitimate interest of Vithas in making use of its fundamental right to effective judicial protection.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, personal data provided by users may be accessed by Vithas service providers in the technology and information systems, administrative management, marketing and legal advice and consulting sectors. These providers will only access such personal data under the instructions and supervision of Vithas, and for the sole purpose of performing the service that Vithas has hired them for.
We do not do any international transfers of your personal data.
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, portability, objection and restriction of the processing that we do of your personal data, as well as withdraw any consent granted at any time.
To exercise your rights, you may contact us by post at C/Arturo Soria, 107, planta 4ª, 28043 (Madrid), or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, proving your identity.
Likewise, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).
7. ORIGIN OF DATA
Normally, we obtain data directly from the data subject, who provides them to us through the relevant form.
However, when you use the forms and buttons set up by Vithas on our various social media pages (for example, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn forms), we may obtain basic information about your profile through the social network in question, which will notify you of the transfer of your data to Vithas.
Información sobre la recogida de datos para la selección de personal:
- Responsable de los datos: CENYT SALUD S.L
- Finalidad: Gestión de la relación con los candidatos a un empleo en nuestra entidad.
- Base de legitimación: Consentimiento del interesado.
- Destinatarios y cesiones: Con carácter general no se cederán datos a terceros, salvo obligación legal. No obstante es posible que determinados encargados del tratamiento externos puedan acceder a sus datos para la necesaria prestación del servicio.
- Derechos: En cuanto a sus derechos, podrá reclamar ante la Autoridad de Control Nacional y en todo momento acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, limitarlos u oponerse a su tratamiento así como solicitar su portabilidad enviándonos una comunicación dirigida a Avenida Andalucía, 4, CP 29680 ESTEPONA, Málaga, o bien enviándonos un email a email@example.com.
- Información adicional: Puede consultar información adicional sobre nuestra política de protección de datos dirigiéndose directamente a la dirección Avenida Andalucía, 4, CP 29680 ESTEPONA, Málaga o contactando a través del correo electrónico firstname.lastname@example.org.