Dr. Gregorio García Fernández
Specialty: Digestive System
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery. Facultad de Málaga (1982).
- Specialist at the Hospital Clínico Universitario Virgen de la Victoria.
- Monographic Doctorate courses 1985-86 and 1989-90.
- Childcare doctor at the Escuela Nacional de Puericultura since 1986
- Deputy Specialist of the Digestive System Service at the Hospital Costa del Sol de Marbella (Málaga) since July 1994.
- Devoted ot Digestive Endoscopy in the Therapeuthic and Interventionist branch for more than 20 years with a special interest in pancreatic and biliary diseases.
Other professional merits:
Author of more than 40 publications and more than 130 assistance to scientific congresses and meetings both national and international. He has participated in numerous courses and seminars and continously assists to multiple conferences, meetings and courses related with his specialty.
- Asociación Española de Gastroenterología (AEG).
- Sociedad Andaluza de Aparato Digestivo (SAPD).
- Sociedad Española de Endoscopia Digestiva (SEED).